Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Resolution...

I recently realized that I need to get better at keeping up with the blogs I enjoy. I've got lots of sites that I visit infrequently, but always enjoy when I do get around to checking them out. I didn't think I had the time to visit them regularly to figure out if there's anything new or not. Until today.

Today I discovered the beauty of Google Reader. I can subscribe to all my favorite blogs and see the updated content at all of them on one page! I'm still new with it and my husband assures me there's all kinds of cool things it can do, but I know this is going to make my life better. Thank you, Google!!

Oh, btw, since I no longer have to be scared of having yet another site to try to keep up with, which sites/blogs would you recommend? List them in the comments so I can check them out and add them to my reader!

Thanks!
~Kat

2 comments:

A. Catherine Noon said...

Well, lessee. http://acatherinenoon.blogspot.com, and http://knoontimeknitting.blogspot.com, and... :D

Elizabeth said...

Ooh! I'm totally checking out the Google reader!