Monday, April 14, 2008

A Monday Meme...

I snagged this meme from Darla.

Here’s how it works….You answer each question, search that answer in Google Image Search and then post the first picture that pops up.

Age at my next birthday: 30



Hubby and I were just talking with some friends last night about how I need to have a big party to celebrate having lived another decade. I think I'd prefer to just hide out and pretend I'm still in my 20's.











Place I’d like to travel: Australia



I actually have a friend in Australia and I swear one of these days I'm going to get over there to see her!!





Favorite place: Vancouver, BC



Hubby and I have been to Vancouver twice - it's one of our favorite places to visit. The people are so friendly, the weather is lovely and there's plenty of fun stuff to do!







Favorite object:
My lappy (laptop)




Couldn't live without it. Although, mine's a Dell.







Favorite color: Blue



Pretty!






Nickname: Jeanie Beanie



Um. That's not me. Promise!










Birthplace: Memphis, TN



Me and Elvis! Good 'ol Memphis.






I'm not going to tag anyone for this one, but if you want to join in, leave me a comment to your post so I can come check it out!

Happy Monday!!

4 comments:

Unhinged said...

Dang, I thought I commented on this yesterday.

I didn't know about the Google Images feature, so thanks for that.

And this is a neat meme. Some really neat photos.

Vancouver, British Columbia?

Kathleen Oxley said...

Yup! Have you been? It's lovely!!

Anonymous said...

No way I'm doing this one. I don't touch anything that expects me to reveal my age.

Eaton Bennett aka Berenice Albrecht said...

We are waiting with open arms Kat. :)