Friday, April 4, 2008

Fiction Friday at the Romance Roundtable

The Romance Roundtable has recently started a new carnival:

On Fiction Fridays we well provide you with links to a wide variety of authors, some Romance writers, and some not. Offerings may include short stories, poetry, book exerpts and seriels. Each Fiction Friday will provide a different selection.
Today their links will include my ferret flash story, WTF!, as well as some other great reads. Check it out!! (And thanks, Alice, for including me this week!)

~Kat

5 comments:

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

You read Frankenstein wrong? What did you do, read each page from bottom to top?? Har har.

I just heard about this Friday Fiction thing; Alice left me a link in her comment on my thirteen. I may have to get involved -- and I'll definitely check out your Ferret piece!

Kathleen Oxley said...

Susan -

*snort* I wish that was what I'd done - then the teacher might've had a good point. But, no, I just enjoyed it as a good story and not as some crazy masterpiece of sybolism and blah blah blah. :)

Yes, definitely check out the Friday Fiction!!

*hugs*

Gwen Mitchell said...

Congrats again. I did love this piece. *hugs*

Kathleen Oxley said...

Thanks, hun! *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Hey, I was in the neighborhood and liked what I saw. *shrug*