Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A Quick Update...

Lots going on, as usual. I'm still absolutely in love with google reader. I just can't say enough about how much I love it; I hope this honeymoon period lasts forever!!

Yesterday I busted ass to get my short story, Truth, tweaked and submitted to the Desdmona Sex in the Rain Contest. It's in and winners are announced on April 15th, so I'll keep you posted!

I also found out yesterday that The Erotic Woman will feature my erotic poem, He Said, She Said, on their site next Tuesday. I'm sure I'll post the link next week so everyone can take a peek.

End of Quarter Update:
My goals at the beginning of 2008 were to submit one piece a month and to get something published by the end of the year. So far I've submitted at least three pieces a month and I've had one poem and four flashes selected for publishing. I'll be looking forward over the next few days to revise my goals and make a plan for the next quarter of the year. I've got some ideas for longer stories, and some contests/calls that have caught my attention, so we'll have to see what I decide to go for.

~Kat

No comments: