Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thursday Thirteen - Keyboard Shortcuts

My Thursday Thirteen...


13 Keyboard Shortcuts I Couldn't Live Without

1 - ctrl+end (takes you to the very end of the page/doc)
2 - ctrl+home (takes you to the very top of the page/doc)
3 - ctrl+s (saves)
4 - alt+tab (toggles between programs)
5 - ctrl+t (opens a new tab in browser)
6 - ctrl+tab (toggles between tabs in browser)
7 - ctrl+x, ctrl+c, ctrl+v (cut, copy, paste)
8 - F5 (refreshes a page)
9 - F2 (accesses editing function for file names or cells in excel)
10 - windows logo+m (minimizes all windows)
11 - ctrl+a (select all)
12 - ctrl+z (undo)
13 - ctrl+f (find)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in other's comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

Leave your link in a comment, and I'll link back to you here:

19 comments:

Gwen Hayes said...

Yeah...I've only ever used two of those. I can never remember them, lol

Sunshine said...

*snort* yeh, can you guess how many of those i just tried?? lol

Gwen Mitchell said...

Uh.... 10? They don't work for me! *hits keyboard* ... oh, wait... I'm on a Mac. Hehe. *appleglee* =P

Anonymous said...

They look handy, though. I do that save thing all the time.

Anonymous said...

Oops. Forgot the link: http://aliceaudrey.wordpress.com/2008/02/20/tt16mark/

R.G. ALEXANDER said...

Is it sad I didnt know about any of those?

Heather said...

I've used that seenth one faaaar too much tonight, LOL.

Shelley Munro said...

I can never remember the shortcuts either. I'm going to keep this list.

Christa Maurice said...

God how I miss Word. Sniff.

Tempest Knight said...

I don't use my F keys anymore. But I remember back in the early 90s when I did when using Word Perfect. Hahaha! Happy T13!

Gina Ardito aka Katherine Brandon said...

OMG, I live and die by ctrl + z! Work or home, I'm constantly deleting something, then going, "Oops! Maybe I should keep that."

What a great list!

Anonymous said...

I never knew any of these. lol Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Oh, man, I guess I'm from the Stone Age...

Unknown said...

Gotta luv shortcuts. I use them all the time, except for the F keys. Haven't used them since school. Great list. Happy T13!

Paige Tyler said...

I don't think I use any of those! LOL!

Got your blog link and I'll add you to the TT list!

*hugs*
Paige

My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/

Jennifer McKenzie said...

Man I suck! I didn't know any of those.

Savannah Chase said...

ok I don't really use those but I found out some I did not know about, thank you

Happy T13

http://www.savannahchase.com/blog

Dana Belfry said...

Yup, I'm with you. Use them ALL the time! WOOHOO!

Kaige said...

Oops, looks like I missed this one last week. Great tips! I use many of these all the time, even on my mac.